Welcome to Dog Crates Reviews And Ratings
Find user reviews and ratings on popular dog crates, carriers and kennels from the top brands.
A dog crate is essential for every new dog owner. Whether you have just brought home a puppy or an adult dog, having a safe and secure enclosure handy is important. Chewing and other destructive habits are natural for young puppies as they want to discover everything in their new environment and you cannot always keep watch on your new addition to your family.
Having a good dog crate will ensure that your dog or puppy has a safe place to go when you are busy doing household chores or away from home. Dogs instinctively like small and cozy den like spaces so if you introduce a dog crate without instilling fear or punishment they will enjoy their time inside it.
Many crates are now available with two doors to allow for easier access as well as letting you place the crate in different positions such as against a wall or in the back of an SUV or minivan. Adjustable divider panels are a great option if you want to buy a crate that will be usable throughout your dogs growth.
Look for the most sturdy enclosure you can afford with latches that will withstand your dogs abilities. It is not unheard of for some dogs to be able to figure out ways to open simple latch mechanisms. Other nice features to look for include leak proof trays in case of accidents and carrying handles for smaller crates.
Always read the product descriptions carefully to determine if the size is suitable for your dog. User reviews and ratings are a great way to get more information on a particular product and to see what previous buyers found both good and bad.
Popular Dog Crates
- ICrate the 'All Inclusive Dog Crate' Includes Free divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, 4 'roller' Feet to protect floors & Midwest quality Guarantee 1 year Warranty
- Medium Single door folding dog crate ideal for dog breeds w/ adult weight of 26 to 40 pounds, Convenient divider panel allows crate to expand as Your dog grows, iCrate measures 30 Length x 19 Width x 21 Height inches
- Your dog's home while you're away from home: Durable Design creates a safe place for Your pet while you're away & caters to Your dog’s natural “den” instincts
- Dog crate with single-door design for front entry
- Two slide-bolt door latches for increased safety and security
- Sturdy metal construction; folds flat for easy storage/portability
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE & PERFECT STARTER KIT FOR THE NEW DOG OWNER; Everything you need arrives in 1 carton so you can enjoy more time with your new family member
- LARGE DOG BREED KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED! | 1 fully equipped 2 door iCrate, 1 dog bed, 1 crate cover & 2 (1 quart) pet bowls that affix to the dog crate; Dog crate measures 42L x 28W x 30H inches when assembled
- STARTER KIT ideal for large dog breeds with adult weight up to 71 90 pounds
- Double door folding metal dog crate, New World dog crate measures 42L x 30W x 28H inches & is suitable for large dog breeds between 71 - 90 pounds
- Versatile 2-door folding metal dog crate includes a leak-proof plastic pan & a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Two heavy duty slide-bolt latches (per door) securely lock dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home
- Double door folding metal dog crate, Life Stages measures 36L x 24W x 27H inches & is suitable for intermediate dog breeds
- Versatile 2 door dog crate includes a free divider panel, durable dog tray, carrying handle, "roller" feet to protect floors & a “MidWest Quality Guarantee” 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Note, we manufacture the iCrate and the Life Stages Dog Crate. The main difference is the Life Stages is made of heavier gauge steel and has a tighter wire mesh making it stronger than iCrate
- Two heavy duty slide bolt latches (per door) securely lock dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home
Last update on 2020-07-12 at 10:52 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API